Veterinary CARE Fund
Rialto Animal Hospital created the CARE Fund in partnership with the Veterinary Care Foundation, a 501(c)3 non-profit organization, in order to expand our efforts to help pets in need. For every transaction from Rewards Members, we donate 2% of your total bill to our CARE Fund. The money in this Fund is used to help local pets within our community with rehabilitation and emergency treatment. Your Loyalty Rewards Membership not only helps you save money, it also helps local pets with much needed care.
How the Funds are Used:
The CARE Fund is made available to pets of families in need, who are being treated at our hospital.
Our CARE Fund donations mainly help in the following areas:
- Assistance for select cases of families in need
- Funding for Good Samaritan cases
- Funding for abandoned pets
- Emergency and medical care for lost and injured pets
- Care for pets harmed or displaced by natural disasters
- Financial assistance for special needs pets and owners
Funding recipients must have a treatment plan and estimate from Rialto Animal Hospital and demonstrate that all other payment options have been exhausted, including:
- Personal finances (credit cards and care credit)
- Donations from family and friends
- Additional fundraising efforts
CARE to donate?
When you make a donation to Rialto Animal Hospital's Veterinary CARE Fund, 100% of your tax-deductible gift will support the care of pets in need. To reach out and help please donate through our secure online process.